Total Nissan is proud to be part of the local Cannington community. We are actively involved in a number of community sponsorship and support programs which help us give back to our local community.
Charitable and community groups that benefit from Total Nissan & AHG's support include:
- MelanomaWA - This organisation has a partnership with Total Nissan that provides much needed support to get their message out about the dangers of the Western Australian sun. MelanomaWA also provides free skin checks and information on how to prevent sun damage to your skin.
- South Perth Cricket Club - Total Nissan has a long standing partnership with the cricket club and provides support to help keep this community sports group running.
- Perth Symphony Orchestra – Total Nissan as part of AHG, proudly supports the Perth Symphony Orchestra in its fresh and dynamic approach to the Western Australian music scene. PSO first appeared publicly in Symphony by the Bay in Perth in November 2011. Its musicians include some of the most accomplished players in Western Australia, many of whom perform freelance with Australia's leading orchestras.
- Rocky Bay – Annual AHG golf day raised $138,000 in 2013 and has raised nearly $1.2 million since 2004. Rocky Bay supports more than 3,000 people living with disabilities in Western Australia.
- Ronald McDonald House – AHG donated a Kia Carnival people mover as well as a Holden Barina to Ronald McDonald House in Perth. To help raise awareness about the charity the vehicles carried Ronald McDonald House’s new branding. Similarly, three semi-trailers from Rand Transport carried the new branding - in Perth, Brisbane and one running between Melbourne and Sydney.